The Tulane Entrepreneurs’ Association (TEA) actively seeks to promote “purpose-driven” entrepreneurial activity at Tulane, in the local community, and around the world. Our team of motivated members does so by organizing a Speaker Series, coordinating workshops, working with local entrepreneurs, launching our own ventures, and hosting our Annual Business Model Competition. Currently in our fifteenth year of operation, we have an extensive set of programs planned for the 2015-2016 academic year that will expose our members to the networks and resources necessary to be an entrepreneur and add value to their overall academic experience.
Take the first step to becoming a successful entrepreneur by joining the Tulane Entrepreneurs’ Association. Throughout the year, TEA members benefit from the many programs put on by the organization, in addition to our extensive network of local professionals. The following is a list of tangible benefits TEA members receive throughout the year:
– First priority access to entrepreneurial workshops and seminars
– First priority access to the Speaker Series
– Exclusive access to professional networking events
– Additional job search support
– Opportunity to take a leadership role within the organization
– Experience participating in Tulane’s Annual Business Model Competition